Monday, June 13, 2011

[VIDEO]Name Card Game with SHINee vol.2 Elle



1. Who is most athletic?
Jonghyun: He likes exercising most and is good at it too. And very competitive.

2. Who is most shy?
Minho: One, two, three.
Taemin: Well, I don’t know.
Key: Why not!
Jonghyun: Look who is blushing!
Key: When those he met first time ask a question, he doesn’t answer.
Jonghyun: He can’t. He just laughs.
Key: (imitating) He does this. They ask me, Why doesn’t he speak? I don’t know.

3. Who is most active?
Key: If he makes a decision, he puts it int action right away without thinking.

4. Who is most fashionable?
Minho: I want to change.
Taemin: No way.
Jonghyun, Onew: me too.
Jonghyun: The situation has reversed!
Onew: It’s 3:2.
Minho: Taemin-goon won!

5. Who is most reliable?
Minho: Oh, all different!
Key: All four excluding me.
Jonghyun: Then I’ll change to Key-goon…Uh, then I’m excluded! Let’s rely on each other like a circle.
Onew: This way.

6. Who makes most mistakes on stage?
Key: Right, this is unexpected, but it’s right.
Jonghyun: Taemin-goon…
Minho: I have lots of parts on the same movement line with Taemin. Then I get to make mistakes.
Jonghyun: Taemin is confident even when he makes a mistake. He looks like doing a solo.
Minho: He’s smiling, so he makes me think, Ah, is that right? and then I get to make a mistake. It wasn’t my fault.
Taemin: Sorry.
Jonghyun: Don’t do it


Trans Cr : Jujugal

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...