Thursday, February 16, 2012

[MALAYSIANS ONLY] Jonghyun's 23rd Birthday CD Cover Design Contest!

Design a CD cover for our Dino Jjong’s Birthday CD! !
The winning design would be used on our Birthday CD to Jonghyun!!

1. This contest is only open to MALAYSIANS.

2. Please design a CD Cover. The CD Cover consist of the front cover, back cover and the CD label. Please design using our template. Get the template here: . You must only send in ORIGINAL designs. Plagiarizing is a big NO NO!
p.s You are encourage to use programs such as Photoshop or Illustrator as PSD/AI files are need.

3. Once you’re done , submit your work to us via email at with the subject title as “ Jjong’s Birthday CD Cover Contest”.

4. In your submission please include this form:
Twitter/Facebook Page:

5. Due date: 15th March 2012

The contest winner will be determined by our panel of judges as well as the public. 80% of the marks will come from our judges and the remaining 20% will be determined via voting. The voting will be held on our Facebook Page. The designs will be uploaded into a picture album and the public is to like their favourite design. The design with the highest likes would have an advantage.

Please follow the rules strictly. Submissions without subjects titles on their emails will be ignored.


Thursday, February 2, 2012

[MYSHAWOLS] Appreciaton Post

Hai ! I'm Arqy the founder of this blog. I as represantive of MSW members are happy for our achievement. But we'll not achieve this far without shawols's help . We would like to thank you for everything you did. I cried when this 2nd anniversarry is finally here. Thanks for all your support ^^ Without shawols, we are nothing. First, we would like to say sorry for being such in a long hiatus and a sudden comeback. But we'll try harder to post updates! We're sorry for not posting FANPHOTOS anymore. I as the founder will never allowed any admins to post fanphotos. But can share through some kind of funny post. Why? It'll cost a lot of time and energy from the admin and Im afraid it'll be tiring. So for fanphotos, you can find at WeAreShining or Forever_SHINee or SHINee Soompi. I'm sorry again for not allowing the admins to post fanphoto at this and that events. Sorry again ! But thanks for all the support. We really appreciated it. Thanks again and thanks. We dont know what'll happen to us if there's no Shawols out there. Thank You ! We'll try to work hard so Shawols can get to know SHINee better !


1. This year we'll make TWO projects. But right now we're still in making a proposal to find a sponsor for gifts and such. If the proposal get accepted, SHAWOLS will have a chance to answer and win the prize. We are in MALAYSIA. We'll try to ask for overseas shawols so they can join and not just Malaysian Shawols. So please stay tune for our upcoming project in 2012! and changes for 2012 ! :) 

2. We'll be opening an application to join us as members too ! So please stay tune for the updates.

3. We are the represantive for SHINing Encounters, we'll be taking more orders if there's any realease of SHINee.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...