Monday, June 13, 2011

[VIDEO]Name Card Game with SHINee vol.1 Elle


1. Which member is most competitive? Members ask Minho, why are you so competitive?
Minho: Because I get irritated if I lose. Don’t you feel so? I can’t sleep at night.

2. Which member gets sulky oftentimes?
Minho: But I don’t get sulky!
Taemin: Uh, hyung does.  
Key: Yes, you do.

3. Which member do you want to date if you were a girl?
Minho: Wait, what if I want to do all except for this member?
Taemin: Uh, everyone picked his own name.
Minho: How can you do so? Jonghyun,
Key: I want to date with myself.
Jonghyun: It’s not like we’re going to marry.
Key: He thinks similar to me. I’ll change to Jonghyun hyung.

4. Which member is likely to get married first?
Taemin: Unanimous.
Jonghyun: Those who declares they would marry early end up not getting married.
Minho: Then, I’ll change to Jonghyun hyung.

5. Which member loses things most?
Jonghyun: Ah, there are two.
Taemin: Wait, wait.
Minho: No explanation needed for these two. Losing a cell phone here, and losing a wallet over there.
Key: Even now, they might have lost something.
Onew: They’ll ask us in a minute.
Minho: They might lose this in a minute

6. Which member is the most meticulous?
Onew: Key-goon also picked himself.
Key: It’s me!
Jonghyun: He’s very meticulous. Very mindful of details. Why did Minho pick me? I’m not meticulous at all.
Minho: He is in certain parts.
Jonghyun: If Minho-goon picks me, I get anxious. Why did he pick me?
Key: I even get annoyed by my meticulous side. But I can’t help it.
Jonghyun: You were born that way.
Key: (Speaking in Japanese) 
Taemin: So desuka? (Is it so?)
Jonghyun: What did he say? Taemin: Ah, he said he’s annoyed by his meticulous side.
Key: Wow.
Minho: Taemin-ah!

Eng trans : Jujugal
Edited & Shared by : MYShawols

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...