Thursday, June 9, 2011

[interview] SHINee on TV Pia Magazine



- What made you start this work?
I started dancing when I was in 3rd grade and got interested in this area. I applied for an audition in 6th grade.

- What Japanese word did you memorize recently and what did you like most?
Onaka peko peko (hungry) / kagayaku (shine)

- What animation do you like?
My Neighbor Totoro, Howl’s Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, etc.

- Is there anything you fell for these days?
Listening to J-pop

- What made you laugh most recently?
When my dog does aegyo to me, it makes me smile.

- Which song would you recommend to those who got to know SHINee just now?
The song I sang live at our concert in Yoyogi, Boy Meets Girl.

- Message
I have visited Japan several times, but the most impressive was Hokkaido. The snow we saw at the Sapporo Snow Festival was so pretty. And Japanese food is delicious! I like a bowl of rice served with eel and katsu-dong. I’m now studying Japanese watching Japanese animation or listening to J-pop. I look forward to meeting Japanese fans!

The other parts to be added…


source : pia magazine
translation : jujugal
Team Dubu-Nuha-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...