Sunday, May 1, 2011

[FANACC]Onew with friends at internet cafe (after Kangnam Severance Event) 110428

- Around midnight, 6 people came to the internet cafe I work at.

- One of them, looking pretty (korean ‘pretty’ means different from ‘normal’ people?) was carrying a big sky-blue backpack and was recognized by my boss. He told me “I’ve seen him. He looks familiar…”

- So, I looked at him again. He just looked exactly like Onew, but his membership name was Park-Yuwon so I thought I mistook him. (He probably borrowed his friend’s card ㅋㅋ)

- However, all his friends called him “Jinki-ya Jinki-ya” Holy! I was surprised I was right. I wanted to get his autograph, but I didn’t do it.

- I think he likes spicy steamed dumplings (mangdu). He kept ordering it..ㅋ 

- He also drank a ‘cocopalm’(coconut) drink

- He paid everything for his friends.

- He played Warcraft 3 and WOW for 6 hours. ㅋ

- He had lots of Japanese cookies in his backpack as if he’s going on a picnic with friends ㅋㅋㅋ

Source: dc/dub.dothome
Eng Translaton: april_ontokki / vivz@soompi
Team Dubu-Nuha- 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...