Wednesday, November 13, 2013

[NEWS]Taemin states he does not intend on having a public relationship for now



SHINee’s Taemin recently recorded for a new KBS 2TV's '1 vs. 100' episode, set to be broadcast on November 12. On this day, he not only mentioned public relationships, but also revealed some information on his past experiences.

SEE ALSO: SHINee reveal ‘Everybody’ MV and album photo shoot BTS

He said, “It is a lie to say I have never dated. I have even kissed … My first dating experience was in elementary school, my first kiss in kindergarten." However, rather than saying the word "kiss,” he used the korean word “bbo bbo,” which is generally used more to describe pecks on the lips or cheeks.

In relation to public relationships, Taemin said, “Many people think I would like to date, but unexpectedly, it’s not like that. Maybe it’s because of ‘We Got Married,’ but I feel like I am experiencing this and that.”

He also revealed that he would like to someday have a public relationship: “If I do ever date, I want to date comfortably. I do want to calmly try having a public relationship when I am older, but I don’t want it right now.”

Credit : allkpop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...