Friday, December 17, 2010

[TRANS]SM The Ballad 101214 Youngstreet interview

HC: How old are you maknae Jino?
Jino: I'm 19
HC: Ah~~ you are not legal.. so you are the same age as Sohee
HC: So other than Jino, we all know how was SMTB came by. Let's talk about it.
Kyu: Actually about back to 2008, SMTB was already planned, Jonghyun and me already heard Miss You back then.

========

HC: Who are those that are closest to you other than the groups you are in now?
Jjong: heechul hyung~
Kyu: i'm not sure if he think we are the closest.. he's one of them in DBSK, shall not mention the name.
HC: okay that was obscure
Jino: I'm still a newbie, I don't dare to say...
HC: You can say Teacher Lee Soo Man!

========

HC: Jino, this is the first time you see me right? How was the first impression?
Jino: Very handsome.

HC: You were a trainee for only 2 years.
Jino: Yeah.
HC: Kyuhyun was a trainee for only few months
Kyu: That is because i have the ability.
HC: What about Jonghyun?
Jjong: near 3 years

HC: How was Kyuhyun's impression of Jino?
Kyu: Jonghyun said that he was a model student. I think he must not been learning diligently. When I first saw him, it was when he was singing. It was so awesome! So the more I'm sure he is not learning diligently in school!
HC: So Jino, did you learn well in school?
Jino: ....No
HC: How was your first impression of J?
Jino: When I was in school, I was his fan~

========

HC: How did you feel about your debut stage?
Jino: Previously I only can see people standing on stage, this time round it's finally my turn.

HC: The fourth song is recommended by Jino. What kind of song is this?
Jino: After I became a trainee, a teacher let me listened to it.
HC: So do you have any memories of this singer promoting?
Jino: No... not at all
HC: What about Jino's second song recommendation?
Jino: That was the song that let me won the Everysing Contest and became a trainee.
Kyu: The songs that you recommended are all related to the company.
HC: That was Kim Gun Mo's ??.

========
cr: fuckyeahjino's livetweets
http://twitter.com/fuckyeahjino
Organized by : peytonsawyer @ SMTBIF

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...