Friday, December 31, 2010

[NEWS] IU thanks ‘Heroes’ members for her New Star Award at SBS Entertainment Awards





Singer and rookie actress IU won the Variety New Star Award at the 2010 SBS Entertainment Awards‘.

The New Star Award was just created this year, so IU had the honor of being one of the first recipients along with actor Song Joong Ki, f(x)’s Luna, After School’s Kahi, Super Junior’s Shin Dong, SHINee’s Minho, Gary, Lee Kwang Soo, CN Blue’s Jung Yonghwa and 2AM’s Jo Kwon of the award.


IU gave thanks to her fellow ‘Heroes‘ members, saying, “This was my first fixed appearance in a variety show, and all I did was follow what my 11 unni’s (older sisters) told me to do. Thank you for looking at me favorably, and my 11 unni’s are the most important bond and biggest gift I have received since becoming a celebrity.”

She finished her acceptance speech, saying, “I am truly thankful, and I will become an IU who does not fall behind the hard work of the staff.


Source: TV Report

Photo: SBS capture



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...