Thursday, September 17, 2015

[PHOTO] 150917 Jonghyun Twitter Update


1st Tweet :


Trans : The collection that will be released soon at 12am! Please listen to it a lot! I hope everyone is able to get some healing (from this collection). Thank you and thank you.


2nd Tweet :

Trans : Really thank you so much... It is already a released song... I never imagined there will be so many people who are listening to it since it is a collection.. I am blessed with luck from all of you really. I will work harder in the future!!! I am so exhausted and tired today but I hope to give some healing to everyone who listen to my song. Thank you.


3rd Tweet :

Trans : Where should we meet? https://instagram.com/p/7uOxWoE7V0/


4th Tweet :


Trans : Thank you Amber <3 <3
(Mentioned) Jonghyun Oppa you worked hard @realjonghyun90 #StayOhItsADejaBooooo

cr : @realjonghyun90

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...