Friday, August 22, 2014

[Trans] Jonghyun - Twitter Update 140822




"Thank you to my colleagues and everyone who gave me courage to be able to take action. I hope this can become a video that will not just end with laughter, but deliver the essence of the cause. Please share your interest and love with not only those diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease, but the many people who suffer from illnesses."




'140822 SHINee JONGHYUN + CNBLUE JONGHYUN 'Ice Bucket Challenge'

"When the ice water covered me, I felt a warmness more than ever before.
It's something that can be known when we do things together through action."



"  I actually wanted to tag Teacher Lee Sooman, Park Jinyoung sunbaenim, and Yang Hyunsuk sunbaenim, but... 
with the hope that all the Jonghyuns in the world can do it with us, 

I tag model Hong Jonghyun, Teen Top's Jonghyun (Changjo), and Nu'est's Jonghyun (JR)... 

I think all Jonghyuns are nice and handsome"



" I'm really thankful to have a friend like you, Lee Jonghyun"

credits : realjonghyun90

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...