Tuesday, October 26, 2010

[NEWS]Sandara Park’s Surprise Confession, “I was interested in SHINee’s Minho.”



[My Daily = Reporter Kang Seonae] Group 2NE1 member Sandara Park (26) confessed that she had interest in SHINee member Minho (19).

Sandara Park was present for the most recent recording of SBS’s “Strong Heart” and truthfully said, “During the music award ceremonies at the end of last year, I got to sit between the younger guys of SHINee and 2PM and I was so happy that I didn’t know what to do.”

Upon hearing this, the MCs asked the insistent question, “Who among them made you so happy?” Sandara Park said “SHINee’s Minho-shi was sitting right next to me,” and let the everyday interest she had in Minho be known.

However, Sandara Park said “But things cannot work out well with Minho-shi,” and explained the reason why she cannot be linked with Minho despite her interest.

The story of Sandara Park’s interest in Minho will be revealed on the 26th at 11:05pm on “Strong Heart.”

[Sandara Park(left)-Minho. Photo=SBS]

(Reporter Kang Seonae sakang@mydaily.co.kr)


Source: My Daily( here )
English translation: live laugh love @ Soompi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...