Thursday, October 21, 2010

[INFO]The Japanese Lady In Charge Of SM ENTERTAINMENT’s Dances, Nakasone Rino

Q. A bit ago, you mentioned being in charge of the choreography for SHINee, can you talk a bit about that?

A. At the time of SHINee’s debut, their dance office was looking for a new choreographer. At just the right time, they watched a video of my class in LA on YouTube and were pleased with it, so that’s how I became in charge of SHINee’s debut song “Noona, You’re So Pretty (Replay)”. Actually, this song was also my debut song as a choreographer. So, because of that I have a lot of special memories.


Q. It was their debut song as well as your debut song. Didn’t you feel pressure?

A. First, I listened to the song and thought about it in my own way, so I showed them that. They’re not dancers, they’re artists. Since there are 5 of them, I studied a lot about how to make good choreography to make all 5 of them stand out. Even now I have to learn a lot of various things.


Translated by: Kanki@Soshified.com

via paprii @ soompi

Credit : Forever_SHINee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...