Thursday, October 28, 2010

[MYSHAWOLS]Reasons why I think JONGKYUNG Is an Act




1. This comments FROM ALLKPOP , This comment seems REAL .


2.If they are really dating FOR A MONTH and always walk at night together , this news should have posted a month ago since I bet there are many Shawols and Reporters worked or stayed till midnight .

3.The photos captured only by SPORT NEWS (As what we've found).

4.As what Forever_SHINee said , the photos captured like its planned . I learned photography from my aunt and my friend . So I did know a little . So does Forever_SHINee

5.I thought IDOLS cant date , CONTRACT ? [This is what I know] .

6.SHINee is having their first concert ! Why SM approve about the date thing ?

7.I think SM is trying to cover about JYJ thing .

8.Eventhough at night , they should have cover themselves like wearing a mask or whatever .


Credits : Admin Qyho @ MYShawols + Forever_SHINee

1 comment:

Wenchy Siu said...

AGREE~~!! i mean it does seem a little fishy... why is this thing getting more and more complicated -_- but still (L) shinee :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...