Thursday, July 29, 2010

[STARCALL]Minho StarCall 290710


Credit : owner of vid

Ah! Hi everybody, I’m SHINee’s MinHo!
This is still the first time I met everyone with my short hair!
Ah…I..We are now back with the album LUCIFER again.
We actually could comeback very quickly, but because I got injured the period before comeback, everyone waited a long time, I want to say that I’m really very sorry.
I’m alright now, please don’t worry about me! Really thankful to everyone for cheering me on!
I’ll recover very quickly, I’ll give everyone an even better image, please look looking to it!
Very thankful for everyone’s support, I’m really thankful, and love fans a lot.
See you next time! Then bye!

Credits: SMSHINee & Baidu
Chinese translation: bobohero@闪耀星球
English translation: babyblue-@soompi


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...