Thursday, July 29, 2010

[RANDOM] Key decides what to eat for everyone

Not sure if this has been posted before, but I did a search and didn't find anything with this video (hope I didn't overlook anything).
If this has already been posted please do let me know or at least tell me what I might have overlooked when I did my search.

So I came across this short clip of SHINee in SGB where they were asked if they matched with each other (like how well they get along) and in what way did they NOT match with each other....

Check out what Key said

Hahaha I totally love the way he smiled at 0:46 and then again at 0:55. They were like mischievous smiles of victory and arrogant satistfaction that things went his way.... LOL

And as if that wasn't enough, Jonghyun "fought back" by explaining the theory of giving a 7 year old child whatever he wants. HAHAHA!!

Edit: And OMG Onew and his CHICKEN MANIA. LOLLLL!!

credit : sfi.net

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...