Sunday, November 14, 2010

[VIDEO]Key @ Elite camp promotion 101112


Hi everyone, I am SHINee’s Key.
Even though this memory was from a long time ago but through Univest, i have gone over to Australia and LA. What I had learnt during school at that period of time has helped me so much now.
During Univest, i had my first experience of staying in a hostel (home stay) and life in there have helped me to improve more on my English.
Talking about life in the society, because I came out at such a young age, it has also helped.
Up till now, I cannot forget the memory from the past. And I also hope that this kind of memory will help as we grow older, but of course i hope it can also be of help to you guys now.
Thank you everybody!

chinese translation: 女朋友
chinese-english translation: jachohjac @ soompi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...