Tuesday, November 23, 2010

[FANACCOUNT]SHINee at Thailand Press Conference

So everyone!!! The pressconference juz finished! I got loads of eye contacts from them! My banner did work!!! Minho was drop dead handsome!!
Minho did his part instead of the Leader, I guess. He told the rest what to do and when. He has did look at me and waved when he saw banner! JongKey kept whispering and at the beginning Jonghyun played something! He sat on the chair the Key has to sit, so…..So Key almost sit on** Jong! And then they laughedd!☺ for somehow I think Jong did it for a reason! Hehehe! After that, Kibum started to wave to the fans and gave out eye contacts! Then he saw my JONGKEY banner. So he laughed a bit and waved at me!They said they are happy to come back to THA again and there will be loads of surprised tomorrow at the fan party!
Maknae’s face is so flawless! His skin is soooo nice! Real Milky skin! He didn’t talk much during the press conference. But he did SMILE!☺
For somehow Jonghyun who was sitting rite in front of me didn’t smile a lot..at least that’s why I saw -___-; he might be tired though…Kibum counted 1-10 in Thai!! He seemed to be so happy today! Minho said”How are you”in Thai. Jjong said “Kidtuengmai?”means “Do u miss me?”.And finally Maknae said “Ruk na” in Thai which is the cute way to say “I love u” ♥ he also opened his hand out to the fans ☺Then when asked “what thai food do u like”…Minho answered “I can think of watermelon juice rite now. I like it a lot☺” ahhh! Minhoya~♥
But one thing I can say, JONGKEY is real! Hehehe! They did a lot of fanservice as the skinships >_<" For some reasons Jjong kept humming something for quite a long time. Looks like a song♬ Shawols…..after seeing them so close, all I can think of is that…. I really will support these kids till we all grow old. Grow up tgt.♥
Each of them got different question. Kibum got "How much do u love Thailand?"
Minho was dropdead handsome while Kibum was sooo gorgeous!!
Wink to him?! But u know what?Minho really waved at me and gave the flaming charisma look to me!!!
Our minho is sooooooo handsome! Not kidding! He looked me in the eye and waved after seeing the banner!

Fanacc by pepperonization @ twitter

Shared at SHINee Fanclun @ Korea.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...