Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Onew apologizes to fans for not making it to 'SHINee World III' in Indonesia





As previously reported by SM Entertainment, Onew was unable to attend SHINee's third exclusive concert 'SHINee World III' in Jakarta, Indonesia as he is still recovering from throat surgery.


However, fans attending the concert still got to see his sweet face as he prepared a video message to greet them and apologize for his absence. He wrote his messages onto cards that said, "I am sorry for not attending the concert. I promise I will go to the next concert. I thank you all very much for understanding my feelings. We prepared a special gift, so be prepared!"


Hopefully, he is recovering well and will be completely better soon!


Credit : allkpop, rizkiajunior

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...