Monday, August 16, 2010


To.Onew
Can I ask what you’re thinking about?? TT Isn’t hard, isn’t it?? Wow.. Anyway, it’s my first time leaving a message, so my hands are trembling. TT
From.Onew

You’ve aged a lot~ Don’t let your hands tremble and go to sleep quickly~~

To.Onew
Hmph… Since Jinki said to hold on, I’ll hold on for hundreds and thousands of years TTTT But I miss you~ Hehe, what are you doing right now?
From.Onew

No, just hold on for a few months~

To.Onew
Jinki~ What are you doing now and not sleeping? I was so surprised that my heart almost dropped.
From.Onew

Hold onto it so it doesn’t drop~

To.Onew
Oppa!! Can’t you slightly! whisper to me a hint about your concept this time~~~
From.Onew

If I say “SHINee”, I just gave it all away

To.Onew
Jinki, keke, do you want to eat? It’s not that noona will buy it for you, keke. I want you to buy it for me, keke, that’s right. Keke, call me~ Keke, I’ll go, keke.
From.Onew

No… It’s okay… Go to sleep quickly~~~ You must be tired~

Source:UFO TOWN, Shakizi
Translation:kimchi hana @ shineee.net


credits:forever_SHINee

posted by: AZ & Nady

1 comment:

Allah's said...

hahaha,onew cam x lyn ja? XD
suke333x!!bgus!! hahaha XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...