Saturday, October 18, 2014

[PHOTO/TRANS] 141017 Jonghyun Twitter Updates

Update #1





Jonghyun: Ah... What are Minho and Key going to do..... Cries




Jonghyun: Got goosebumps imagining the future.
Go to a marriage meeting between families and say hello!
I am Bling Bling Jonghyun!
Bbuing >_< v
Marriage over
  


Jonghyun: A habit I got from being bored during the tour
is watching Afreeca tv.
Great Library and Great Spirit, I love you. 
(T/N: Afreeca tv is a site where people post user created content. Great Library and Great Spirit are popular broadcasting jockeys aka BJs who talk about/play games.)


Update #2



Jonghyun: oh ke ty ty (T/N: PD Great Spirit RTed Jonghyun's tweet about him.)

De Jong Ryong PD: Oh my god even your ID is realjonghyun






Jonghyun: Why does it feel like I'm getting dissed
about having a lame ID...?!?!
Must be my imagination. Oh my god.
Great Spirit shiver shiver shiver shiver shiver shiver shiver
Even your ID is great shiver shiver shiver shiver shiver shiver


De Jong Ryong PD: This is a nickname I made when I was young. I haven't even been able to change my name and I've been keeping it. Think about going to a meeting somewhere outside and saying it.
"Hello. I am Great Spirit."

(P/T: "It was such a hard... and long time...")









Jonghyun: My nickname when I first debuted was Bling Bling Jonghyun...

Somehow it feels like we're competing over who can introduce themselves in a more embarrassing way......sob

De Jong Ryong PD: (P/T: Okay, let's stop there)





De Jong Ryong PD:  We both had it bad (P/T: Ah...ah..ah..)



Credits: @sfinee, @shiningtweets

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...